Paper Pumpkin is a monthly kit subscription that comes directly to your mailbox – a creative escape in a box! Everything you need is included except a pair of scissors and regular Snail adhesive. You’ll get stamps, inks, pre-cut card stock and accessories, all to make a set of projects. Cost is just $22.00 plus tax (shipping is free!).
What kind of projects? That’s part of the fun! Each month’s kit is different, and the anticipation of running out to my mailbox to see what’s in store is one of my favorite Paper Pumpkin features. We’ve had card kits (usually a set of 8 cards and envelopes), burlap treat bags (a set of 6), gift boxes and gift cards (6 each)…
Each month directions are included for the project – but don’t feel like you have to stop there! You can certainly dream up your own project with the supplies! I’ll often post some of my own Paper Pumpkin creations during the month.
1.Visit Paper Pumpkin to sign up with me as your demonstrator (Stephanie D. Cover, MD).
2. Enter your payment information, address, etc.
3. You’ll receive a confirmation email to set up your password – log in and set a password.
4. Around the 10th of the month, your card will be billed for $22.00 (plus tax).
5. Around the 15th of the month, your Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit will ship!
6. Enjoy your creative escape when your Paper Pumpkin arrives!
7. Around the 10th of the following month, your card will be billed again for the next month’s kit. If you don’t want to receive another kit, no problem! Just log into mypaperpumpkin.com before the 10th and set your kit quantity to 0 (zero). You won’t receive another kit until you set the quantity back to 1.
8. Plus, on the last Tuesday of every month from 6pm – 8pm, I host a Paper Pumpkin Kit night! Come create your kit with me. I will have alternative ideas available also. And you can join my Paper Pumpkin Facebook group for more ideas.
I hope you’ll join me — try out Paper Pumpkin for a month or two and see what you think!
Need a fun gift idea? Paper Pumpkin subscriptions can be set up as gifts — ask me if you have questions about setting up more than one account!
Click HERE, and you’ll automatically select me as your demonstrator.
I look forward to sharing a monthly Paper Pumpkin creative escape with you!