I hope that you all had a fabulous and safe 4th of July!
Today is the last day in the holiday tutorial series. I hope that you've enjoyed these projects. And remember, these designs will work with ANY color inks and card stocks! Today's project shows how you can make your own Designer Series Paper with stamps and ink. For this card I used the Verdant Garden and Praiseworthy Prose stamp sets.
Don't forget to check out the Upcoming Events after the tutorial! We have some fun classes coming up, and Stampin' Up! is offering some awesome promotions! Interested in joining my stamping family? Check out the Extra, Extra promotion!
Base: 5-1/2"x 8-1/2" Real Red card stock base
- 2" x 5-3/8" Whisper White
- 2-1/4" x 5-3/8" Night of Navy
- 1" x 3-1/4" Whisper White
- 1-1/4" x 3-3/4" Real Red
- 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" Whisper White
- Using Real Red and Night of Navy inks, starting with Night of Navy images first, stamp images on Layer 1.
- Using Real Red and Night of Navy Stampin' Write markers, color sentiment stamp, and stamp on Layer 3. Tip: Exhale breath on stamp just before stamping to remoisten ink.
- Using Snail adhesive, adhere Layer 5 to card base. Then adhere Layer 2 to base and Layer 1 to Layer 2.
- Using Snail adhesive, adhere Layer 3 to Layer 4, then adhere these to card base.
- Finish off with double Whisper White Flax Ribbon bow and Rhinestones. To make bow, separate two strands from an 8" piece of Flax ribbon and tie into a bow.
Don't forget to reserve your spot for this months Creative Cards & Chocolate class! Registration ends tonight!!! Click on the picture to email me!
Paper Pumpkin Night registration is due by 7/8! You won't want to miss this event! Stampin' Up! provides everything you need to complete these kits! Stamp set and ink spot and SO much more! Click HERE to start your monthly subscription! Click on the picture to reserve your space for Paper Pumpkin night where we get together and create the kits together! Refreshments and snacks will be provided too of course!