Well, we made it! I hope that you all have a wonderful day of celebration with family and friends! Followed by an awesome fireworks display of course!
Looking for a last minute treat to add to your festivities? Today's chocolate nugget holder will go along with your festive décor perfectly! And, it's filled with CHOCOLATE. How can you go wrong with that?
This is a quick and simple project made with the Praiseworthy Prose stamp set, and some punches. Set them up in an assembly line fashion and you can whip plenty of these babies out in no time!
Base: 2"x6" Real Red card stock, punched at both ends with the Delightful Tag Topper punch. Score @ 2-1/4" and 3-1/4" and fold on score lines.
- Whisper White 1" circle punch
- 1-3/8" Whisper White scallop circle punch
- 1-1/8" Blueberry Bushel scallop circle punch
- 1-1/2" Blueberry Bushel circle punch
- 10" Grosgrain Blueberry Bushel Ribbon
- Using Real Red ink, stamp sentiment on Layer 1
- Using Real Red ink, stamp images on Layer 2.
- Use Snail adhesive to adhere Layer 1 to Layer 3, and Layer 2 to Layer 4. Then adhere Layer 3 to Layer 4.
- Use glue dot on bottom of chocolate nuggets and adhere these to the base between the score lines (bottom of piece when ends are folded upwards).
- Thread ribbon through holes at top and tie bow.
- Use glue dots to adhere circle layers to treat holder.
- Finish off with Clear Faceted Gems
Don't forget to RSVP for these events TODAY to hold your space! Registration for this months Creative Cards & Chocolate class is due July 5th! Don't miss out! Click on the picture to reserve your spot today!
And, as always, if you have any questions, contact me!