My crafty project for you today is this simple, yet awesome, Celebrating You card. I loved designing this project! One of the things that I enjoy about this project is the ability to use it for occasions other than the 4th of July! The simplicity of it makes it an easy card to duplicate! This card was made with the Perennial Birthday stamp set. I added two pieces of the Regals 6"x6" Designer Series Paper, a bit of Whisper White Flax Ribbon, and some Clear Faceted Gems that I colored with Real Red Stampin' Blends.
4-1/4"x11" Night of Navy card base scored at 5-1/2"
- Stitched Shapes Whisper White circle
- 4"x 5-1/4" Whisper White
- 3-3/4" x 5" Regals 6"x 6" Designer Series Paper
- 3" x 4-1/4" Night of Navy
- 2-7/8" x 4-1/8" Whisper White
- 2-3/4" x 4" Regals 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
- 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White
- Whisper White Flax Ribbon double bow made by separating two strands from an 8" piece of the ribbon.
- Using Night of Navy ink, stamp sentiment on Layer 1.
- Using Snail adhesive, adhere Layer 2 to card base. Stack the remaining Layers on top of Layer 2 as follows; Layer 3, Layer 4, Layer 5, and Layer 6.
- Use Snail adhesive to adhere Layer 1 to card base.
- Adhere Layer 7 to inside of card base.
- Finish off with Clear Faceted Gems colored with Real Red blends, and Layer 8 applied with a glue dot.
Don't forget to register for the Paper Pumpkin night! You MUST be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to participate. Not a subscriber yet? No worries! Click on the picture below to subscribe now! You won't want to miss this month's kit!