Well, another school year is coming to a close here in Maryland. Today is the last day for my little one in Pre-K, and next week her 1st grade sister will be done.
They both had awesome teachers, who worked well with the complicated parenting schedule we have.
So, I wanted to show them my appreciation for all of their patience and understanding.
The girls fell in love with the owl from the new Stampin' Up! © Check You Out photopolymer stamp set.
So, together, we designed this card (they both wanted the same one...lol).
The girls each came up with their own notes that they wanted to write to their teachers. I did not get pictures of them, but one was inspired by a Junie B. Jones book Graduation Girl, that we had read earlier in the day. LOL
Below you will find the instructions for creating this card.
- 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Whisper White Thick Card stock - Card Base
- Whisper White Thick card stock circle (using 3rd largest Layering Circles Framelits).
- Rococo Rose Scallop circle (using 3rd largest scalloped circle in Layering Circles Framelits).
- 5-1/4" Rococo Rose
- 5-1/4" x 3-7/8" Crumb Cake embossed with Corrugated Embossing Folder
- In Rococo Rose ink, stamp sentiment and image on Layer 2. Adhere Layer 2 to Layer 3. Use Wink of Stella on image.
- Adhere Layer 5 to Layer 4. Wrap 15" of Rococo Rose Scalloped Linen Ribbon around Step 1. Adhere to Layer 1.
- Adhere Step 1 to card base with Stampin' Dimensionals; center over ribbon.
- Finish with 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots.