In honor of Father's Day this coming Sunday, today's FREE tutorial is a card for Dad.
This card can be used for any masculine need really!
- Whisper White Cardstock - Stitched Shapes Large Square
- Whisper White Cardstock - Stitched Shapes Smallest Square.
- 2019-2021 In Color Designer Series Paper - Stitched Shapes 2nd. Smallest Square
- 5-1/4" Basic Gray Cardstock
- 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Seaside Spray Cardstock (Scored at 4-1/4") card base.
- Using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, stamp image on Layer 1 and sentiment on Layer 2. Using blender pens, color image.
- Using Snail adhesive, adhere Layer 4 to card base. Adhere Layer 2 to Layer 3.
- Using Snail adhesive, adhere Layer 1 to card base. Adhere Layer 3 to card base.
- Using a Mini Glue Dot, adhere double bow made with 16" of Whisper White Baker's Twine, to card base. Trim ends of twine.
I hope you've enjoyed this free tutorial. If you have any questions about it, please contact me.
Click on the photos for more information.